Training in China
Your stay includes:
- Your return flight from Montreal-Vancouver-Beijing
- All transportation within China
- Airport tax
- A visit of the great wall, the forbidden city, Shaolin Temple,a Taoïste temple, a Confucianist temple … and more
- Accommodation and three meals a day (drinks not included)
- The Training: 10 days of training (15 day trip) / 17 days of training (3 week trip) / 25 days of training ( 1 month trip)
- A training uniform and one pair of training shoes
- A diploma of official merit for the traditional Shaolin Kung Fu training.
- Complete travel insurance
Please have a valid passport, health booklet, and tourist Visa for China (60 days before departure).
Morning: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Afternoon: 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Various temples including Shaolin temps and its surroundings, parks, and the master’s school.
- Confucianist temple
- Taoïste temple where the movie "Shaolin temple" was filmed
- Training on the Song Shan Shaolin Mountain and the cave where Boudidharma meditated for 9 years.
- Pagoda forest : tombs of the warrior monks
A visit to the Shaolin temple is planned during the trip. Today, the temple has become very popular and is open to tourists from around the world. Those who would like to will be able to train at the temple.
The schedule of the trainings may vary according to weather conditions.
Breakfast will take place either at the school or at the hotel at 7:30 a.m. Lunch will take place at the school or at the hotel at 12:30 p.m. and dinner at 6:30 p.m.